Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And this is why I'm fat....

So I'm a huge fan of cookies, chocolate, sweets, and FIBER!!! I love snacking and love to browse my local supermarket for new delicious finds! Here is what I'm chowing down on the past couple of weeks.


Kellogg's FiberPlus bars. Each bar contains more than 35% of the dietary fiber you need for the day!! LOVES IT! Girls can't get enough fiber!! They seriously taste like you are sinning. Rich chocolate taste....I seriously think it's richer than a 3 musketeers bar!!! They come in 2 flavors: chocolate chip and dark chocolate with almonds.

http://www.kelloggsfiberplus.com/Default.aspx
Head over to their site for a 75% off coupon!!!






















Quaker Morning Minis. This is the new product Quaker has made! They are mini cookies that are baked! What a great snack to have. They come in 2 flavors: Cinnamon and rolled oats or (the ones I got) peanut butter.

Soft and chewy they are a great snack. Not gonna lie though...I might eat 2 or 3 to get my "fill"!!!
http://www.quakeroats.com/products/oat-snacks/morning-minis/peanut-butter.aspx

Head over to their site for more info!!!

1 comment:

  1. I swear you are a walking talking consumer report...and I love it. Reading your blog is better than commercials for these products! BTW I saw recent pics and you look good!! Can't wait to see you during Easter!

    ReplyDelete