Sunday, March 8, 2009

Recent home cooked yummies

So Glenn and I live in a small city so in order to enjoy great tasting food we have succumbed to cooking our own food! Not bad so far :) but lots of dishes to wash!









This morning Glenn made blueberry pancakes. We found a recipe that included yogurt and cottage cheese in the pancakes. We also made blueberry syrup to put on top. Glenn actually made all this! The pancakes were of really thick consistency and filling...but I still had seconds! The blueberries were delicious! Glenn even splurged and put a dollop of Cool Whip on top! Azeem came over and enjoyed a pancake as well!

Dinner from earlier this week:



We love fish so I decided to make Teriyaki glazed sea bass along with some roasted vegetables. I chose butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and onions as my vegetables. I've had a craving and love for butternut squash recently. Both recipes can be found on multiple sites through google. Everything turned out moist and tasty and even Glenn was surprised at my skills!








1 comment:

  1. i just got a craving for pancakes, and that says a lot since i don't care for them all to well. i'd much rather have french toast or waffels, but these take my breath away!

    terriyaki sea bass is so on for this friday!

    ReplyDelete