Monday, March 9, 2009

Double Delicious Dinner Entries!

So last night I made an Indian dinner. I was lucky to have some company enjoy the meal. Everyone said it tasted good but I was a little more critical. I wish the sauce was creamier and more spicy! Either way I still had 2 servings!













*Dessert cooking: Creamy raisin dessert called Gajar Halva*

*Curry with chicken, carrots, sweet potato, broccoli*

*Wild rice*








Finished product. Very tasty, just a dash of spicy flavor. This curry didn't have a strong coconut flavor though. Allison brought over another indian dessert so we had two indian treats!











Tonight Glenn made dinner. He made burgers with swiss cheese, mushrooms, and onions on top. Then we were extremely generous with our guacamole. It was very moist and just right. Of course it's time for dessert so I must go!



BTW Allison bought over a Kinder egg for me!!!! I'm so excited but I haven't opened it yet...I just can't bare to spare my one egg!!! If I do end up eating it I will definitely post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment