Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Turkey Sausage Dinner

After work tonight, I was just gonna get Chiptole for Glenn and I but decided that we can just make some sandwiches at home.

I walked in and Glenn had made dinner!! What a surprise and boy did it smell good!

Sorry for the bad quality picture, I used my camera and not Glenn's so the quality is not up to par.




He bought packaged turkey sausage and cooked it with this tofu pasta we got at Whole foods. Chopped tomatoes, spinach, onions, red pepper flakes, and various seasonings in olive oil made for a great brothy sauce.

The pasta with the thick cuts of turkey sausage made this meal very hearty and filling. I still got seconds though!



http://www.miraclenoodle.com/

Click on the link above to read more about our tofu noodles! Tasted just like ramen!

No comments:

Post a Comment