Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mango Thai Restaurant


So for dinner we decided to go to Mango Thai Restaurant. I actually wanted Cheesecake Factory that was at the Frisco mall but the wait was looking to be an hour and a half so we decided to try this place out. I LOVE me some Thai food so once again, Bryan had to venture out of his comfort and try something. He was actually a great sport!



We started out with chicken and beef satays. The beef was a little too thick and chewy for me but both meats were seasoned thoroughly.




I ordered Thai noodles with chinese brocolli, brocolli, shrimp, chicken, and other random vegetables. It tasted good and was what I was craving (Carb addict alert!) but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. My mom actually makes a dish exactly like this when she's lazy. Sorry Mango!
Glenn's dish was the "winner". Scallops, squid, octopus, shrimp in a spicy thai glaze served hot on a skillet. Way healthier than mine and was actually spicier!
Meal was good and they were playing Xmen in the restaurant so it wasn't bad. Nothing amazing and I probably would want to try another Thai place next time I'm in Plano.

No comments:

Post a Comment