Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pork Chops!

If you know me and have been to Cheesecake Factory with me before then you know how much I love their Jamaican Shrimp dish. (drool alert!). So I've been trying to find an easy dish to cook at home that incorporates the peppery dishes from Jamaica. When we went to Whole Foods a couple of weeks ago I bought a Jamaican Jerk marinade and Glenn decided to get us some pork loin chops and behold: DELICIOUS EASY DINNER.


Marinaded the pork loin chops in Jamaican Jerk marinade overnight. Then also made sweet potato fries (Glenn and I ate LOVE these). I had this sweet potato fries+pork combo craving from a recent Oprah episode!
Anyways the meat was tender and the seasoning really soaked into the meat! It was peppery with a hint of spice! Glenn cut up the sweet potatoes and seasoned it with garlic salt, seasoning salt, and pepper.
Such an easy meal and it satisfied my cravings. Anyways, so many entries in one day! Gotta go eat my dessert now! Till next time!

3 comments: