Saturday, March 7, 2009

Recent New York Trip Yummies


NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!


One of my favorite cities. I feel like my soul and stomach belong there. It's a fantasy of mine to live there and try a new restaurant/bakery/cafe a day! Ahhh a girl can dream. My most recent trip to NYC was all about food. From visiting Zabar's Jewish grocery, to chinatown bakeries and restaurant week....I ended up gaining 3 lbs! I didn't take many pictures cause it was so cold and I didn't want to take my hands out of pockets but here are 3 photos:




This is me at Pinkberry. I love anything green tea flavored such as mochi, candies, so yogurt is a given! My favorite toppings at Pinkberry are leechee and fruity pepples. Although I admit there are better yogurt places, I love the commercialization of Pinkberry. I just close my eyes and enjoy the sugar and pretend I'm in an episode of Gossip Girl.

Crumbs. I wasn't able to stop at any bakeries on my first trip to NYC so this was a must for my second trip. Delicious! Gourment flavors such as Hostess, caramel chew, vanilla, etc. Head to their website to look at pics! http://www.crumbs.com/cupcakes/taste I ended up getting the red velvet one and a black and white one. Jesus! I should have taken pictures but if I were to have a wedding soon, this bakery would definitely play a big role in it!


Sushi Samba. I'm not going to lie, I chose to go to this sushi establishment due to celebrity sitings in my UsWeekly. We went for lunch so no Hilary Duff or Nicole Richie sitings for me! We had sea bass and miso anticuchos for an appetizer, along with an El Topo Roll, and then got a sashimi lunch combo as well as the ceviche combo. Great, presentation and unique rolls. Their cuisine is a mix of Japanese, Brazilian, and Peruvian. Mmm. Delicious. The waitresses were tall, skinny, and blonde...I still ate my food though! Only in silence.



No comments:

Post a Comment