Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shows I can watch all day!

I've been watching ALOT of Food Network and Travel channel shows. There are two shows though that intrigue, delight, and mortify me....in a good way!



Man vs. Food: Basically the host goes around the country and finds establishments that boast HUGE meals that their patrons can't possibly finish in one sitting. For example: 12 pound burgers, biggest tacos, spiciest indian dish ever, etc. It's painful to watch this guy sweat and breathe hard while eating but he's a funny guy and he makes me want to love and enjoy food even more!



Unwrapped: Everyone I know watches this show! It shows how certain treats are made per episode. For example last night's show was titled "movie munchies" so they'll show how popcorn or Junior Mints are made. I hate it cause this show airs at 10pm sometimes so I end up eating a snack while watching this show!

1 comment:

  1. i too love unwrapped it's so informative! i've also been hooked on thier new show chopped; it's where 4 chefs compete to make the best 3 course meal with mystery ingredients. give it a shot tuesdays @ 9:00pm

    ReplyDelete