Thursday, March 5, 2009

Current Yummy Snacks






So I don't eat UNHEALTHY foods all the time but I just tend to eat ALOT of a good thing. The snacks I can't stop munching at so far are "healthy" and delicious!






Kashi has come out with a new line of fruit and grain bars that TO DIE FOR. I feel like I'm eating dessert each time I have one. They come in Dark Chocolate and Coconut, Pumpkin pie, and Raspberry chocolate! Delish. Check out the line of Kashi products at kashi.com!




BONUS: Sign up for your free kashi entree coupon on their website now!



I also have the urge for salty snacks as well. I found these Popchips at my local grocery and they are fantastic! Apparently they aren't baked OR fried...they are made through applied pressure and heat! Delicious! Check out their site http://www.popchips.com/




Since I live in a small town I don't really have a great selection at my local grocery store so I decided to order some muffin tops online at http://www.vitalicious.com/.


I ordered the chocolate super sampler! They are loaded with FIBER! And what woman isn't a fan of that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment