Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Turkey Sausage always on my mind!

Glenn found sound turkey sausage at HEB (our local grocery store) and we've been cooking up a storm with them! We cooked them in eggs and as a snack! I had bought some whole wheat wraps and I was craving something filling and cheesy!


Turkey Quesadillas! Whole wheat wrap with 2 slices of colby jack, cut up cooked turkey sausage, onions, mushrooms. For toppings: guacamole and salsa.

I first cooked the turkey sausage, mushrooms, and onions with: seasoning salt, black pepper, chili powder, cumin, and cinnamon. I placed this all on one side of the tortilla, folded the tortilla over, and cooked it in the oven at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.


This was sooo good! Spicy, FILLING, and cheesy! Glenn and I made this 3 more times that week! We varied the spices and cheeses each time!

No comments:

Post a Comment