Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Katie's Custard

I love dessert!!! After going to Kitok we decided to try Katie's custard. Their radio commercials are always heard! The place is an order and sit outside custard stand. They have a variety of menu items you can order such as banana splits, fudge sundaes, custards with mixings, etc.























I ended up ordering the vanilla custard with Heath in it. I think it was just an excuse to eat a Heath bar any way I could get it!

The texture was pretty creamy. Azeem got vanilla custard with peaches and Glenn got the turtle sundae which had caramel syrup, pecans, and chocolate syrup. I enjoyed my concoction but Glenn and Azeem were....once again not impressed. It tasted like Shakes. This wasn't anything special...yet again. Sorry Waco!

No comments:

Post a Comment