Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Regular Yama Sunday

On the way home from McAllen, I met Glenn for sushi...where else??? YAMA! My friends are beginning to call my blog "The Yama Blog". We can't help but eat there cause it's so good! Sara Sahm thinks we order "a gourmet meal each time" we are there!!! As Cartman would say "I do what I want!"
We ordered more than pictured here but I will only feature new dishes on The Yummy Blog.
Gyoza: pan fried pork dumplings. Very soft won top exterior, not too oily. Tasted like gyoza at any other Asian restaurants but very tasty.
Futo Roll: egg, shrimp, crab, cucumber. Very plain roll but it was still great tasting. More of a pallet cleanser since it was a slightly sweet roll with not much fish. Very filling and thick pieces!


I can't believe Glenn let me order Salmon fried rice! It was very good! Huge chucks of salmon in fried rice! I love it when fried rice has bean sprouts in addition to the regular vegetable mix! Very good! Not too greasy and not saturated with the taste of soy sauce!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that I got a shout out for basically calling you out! :)

    ReplyDelete