Monday, September 7, 2009

Dead Fish Grill



Dead Fish Grill is a nice restaurant in Belton that overlooks Belton Lake. Really romantic/nice place to go drinks and hang out in the Temple area. Glenn has been trying to take me there for awhile but I always want sushi!















Beautiful sunset view when we went. Here's a picture of me giggling. Glenn LOVES this pic since I look like a Mii character or some sort of Japanese chubby doll.
















Appetizer: Crabcakes! I love crab cakes. These had a great flavor to them although they were on the thin side. Pieces of crab were in the cake! It could have been fresher tasting. I mean it was good, just not memorable. The sauce did nothing for me though, didn't taste like anything!














Since I had a big lunch (a post on that later) I ended up getting the Ahi Tuna Mediterranian Salad: artichoke hearts, olives, lettuce, tomatoes, blue cheese, new potatoes, and ahi tuna.

GREAT presentation. The ahi tuna had a kick in it's flavoring and the pieces were not too thin or too thick! The artichoke hearts added saltiness to the dish. The garlic bread was DELICIOUS. Full of butter and crunch! The new potatoes threw me off (since it was a salad after all) but the garlic and buttery taste had me at "Hello".

I would definitely get this again!





If you are ever in the Temple/Belton area, this is THE place to go. I didn't get a dessert or a mixed drink this time but I want to go again soon. For everything we ordered, plus tea it ended up being 30 dollars! NOT bad for dinner by the lake! A great bargain if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment