Sunday, May 10, 2009

Utter Failure :(

Utter failure. I always try to make things slightly healthier for Glenn's sake. We decided to have stuffed bellpeppers and mushrooms for dinner.



I googled a recipe for stuffed bellpeppers and used ground turkey, tomatoe paste and tomato sauce, various spices, and then I sprinkled some feta cheese on the top These didn't come out that bad but if it wasn't for the tomatoes, the turkey meat would not have tasted like anything!








I also made spinach and artichoke stuffed portabello mushrooms. Recipe from an episode of Rachael Ray
It was disgusting because I used FAT FREE ricotta instead of full fat. It tasted like NOTHINGNESS and blah and wet. Gross.
I was so disappointed with these two meals. The bellpepper wasn't THAT bad but it wasn't up to theyummyblog standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment