Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Peanut Butter & Co.

So Glenn and I are huge fans of Whole Foods! We try to buy new products to try every time we are there. Well, I loveeeeeee peanut butter and I can eat it out of the jar (what a fattie!). I also loovveeeeeeeee chocolate! So when Glenn saw the line of products from "Peanut Butter & Co.". I was sold!




I ended up getting the dark chocolate dreams peanut butter. HEAVEN. It's half gone after 2 days. :( Next time I'm definitely getting the white chocolate wonderful. Believe it or not, it's not too sweet and I can taste both the chocolate flavor with peanut butter undertones. VERY smooth.
That's their official website! I requested a catalogue for more goodies. They make peanut butter, peanut snacks, gift baskets (BIG ASS HINT), and etc.
Apparently they have a restaurant in New York City!!! That means I'm definitely booking a trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment