Sunday, May 10, 2009

Corona's De Oro Restaurant

Glenn and I headed out for Allison's birthday dinner at Corona's De Oro. It's a little Mexican restaurant in Temple that we hadn't try yet so I was excited. Everything was really good and the portions were big but not painfully big. The service was lacking that day but we were also in a party of 20.

Glenn and I shared the mixed fajitas plate: shrimp, beef, chicken with green bell peppers and onions. We had some black beans on the side that were a bit on the cheesy side but none-the-less it was tasty. Tasted like many mexican meals I had yet not too salty. I did enjoy the fact that the shrimp pieces were pretty big!


Although it was pretty tasty, I don't think Glenn and I would eat there by ourselves since it doesn't really stand out in terms of taste and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment