Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Phil's Icehouse


I can't even talk about this burger joint. I was speechless after going there. You can order different breads for your hamburger (wheat, sourdough, JALAPENO). They serve miniburgers. Their fries are a mix of regular potatoes with sweet potatoes.


The bread with delicious, tasty, soft. The burger patty was charred and tasted fresh and moist!
I'm speechless. I got a stupid little rinky dink miniburger and Azeem got a delicious big spicy burger.
I will post more about this when I go back and get a REGULAR sized burger.

Till then, Pleasee pleasseee go eat there if you are ever in Austin. It's also next to Amy's Ice cream!!!


3 comments:

  1. hmm ill try to keep this place in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you like it! BTW you have to tell me where to go in san fran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good. Have you had Dan's Hamburgers? Greasiest cheeseburger in what looks to be a rat haven but well worth the rabies and tetanus shots.

    ReplyDelete