Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Snack Obsessions

Good news: Granola bars can be a healthy meal replacement or snack if you are on the go. Bad news: tons of calories and sugar and I eat them as snacks...ALL THE TIME! Either way, I love granola bars!!!! They are sooo good! I would actually choose to eat a granola bar over a candy bar. FACT! My favorite thing is to browse the granola bar selection at Whole Foods! They have almost every flavor of every brand out there! HEB disappoints and good luck at Wal-Mart!

Odwalla Bars: Decent size for a snack (hahah I eat alot) and depending on which flavor you get, you get little chunks of deliciousness. The strawberry pomegrante, banana nut, and the sweet and salty peanut are my favveeeesss. Seriously, they taste homemade!

Kind bars. Delicious. I like to get the fruit and nut delight, almond & coconut, and walnut and date ones. Big pieces of nuts (heh) held together by a sweet coating that tastes like marshmellows! Soo good! I'm drooling as I type. I tend to want two when I do eat them though so watch out! Apparently they sell them at Starbucks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment