Sunday, July 5, 2009

Digiorno Tuscan Style Chicken Crispy Flatbread Pizza


I want to make this clear that I am NOT a fan of Digiorno's line of pizza. It does NOT taste like delivery! It does taste like a frozen cheap pizza. When Glenn and I went to HEB though, we couldn't help but want to try their new line of flatbread pizza's though.
It comes in 4 "flavors": Tuscan Style Chicken, Pepperoni and Fire Roasted Bell peppers, Italian Sausage and onions, and Mushroom Medly
Glenn and I tried the Tuscan Style Chicken but I added some red pepper flakes to mine. I like everything spicy!
I was actually impressed. Maybe it's cause I haven't had "real" pizza in a long time but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not real salty like usual pizza but yummy. The cheese wasn't heavy but it was creamy enough! My favorite part was the crust. Although it was "thin" it still had enough savoriness and cheesy flavor to it that I felt like I was getting more crust than a usual thin pizza! Now if you are looking for a heavily topped pizza with oozing cheese, this is not for you. But if you are in a mood for a slightly heavier than usual thin crust pizza? Then try this! The crust was very tasty! Could have used a bit more chicken pieces and veggies...but hey...it's a FROZEN PIZZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment